75kW EV MOTORS
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR MOTORSPORT
Zytek provides the highest performance 75 kW electric motors for motorsport.
The 75kW is an improved version of the machine that was running with Honda in the Japan Super GT 500 system:
- More intensive attention to detail in machine construction and manufacture.
- Better cooling.
- Improved mechanical construction for lighter mass without sacrificing mechanical integrity.
Manufacturing with proprietary compressed coil technology:
- High grade magnets on the rotor.
- Designed for use with Zytek range of inverters (though customers can use their own).
- Can be run on low temperature or high temperature cooling circuit that is in the vehicle.
- Can be used to start the engine.
- Can be used to motor the vehicle without the use of the engine should the mechanical installation permit this in the vehicle.
- More than 200,000 kilometres of endurance racing under its belt.
- Suitable for use in competitive or one make series.
enquire about this product
75kW EV MOTORS
- 3-phase Permanent Magnet Machine
- Dimensions: 560 x 303 x 245 mm
- Dimensions: 158 mm ø x 136 mm
- Mass: 9.2 kg
- Peak Power: 75kW
- Peak Torque: 50Nm
- Continuous Power: 40kW
- Operating voltage: 200-400V
- Maximum Operational Speed: 16,500 rpm
- Rotor Inertia: 0.00325 kg m²
- Cooling: Water/Glycol
- Maximum Coolant Inlet Temperature: 50 °C
- Coolant Flow Rate: 8.0 L/Min
6,000 KILOMETER SERVICE CYCLE
This motor has a service life of 6,000 kilometers, it then needs a service; Zytek service includes:
- Initial EMF test
- Isolation test
- Stripped down, inspected, bearings replaced & then reassembled
- Second EMF test
- Second isolation test
- Dyno test
- Shipped to customer with a CoP (Certificate of Performance)
RELATED MOTOR PRODUCTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is a possibility, although Zytek inverters are available which are designed specifically to work with this motor.
Yes, Zytek can offer secure access to the dyno fixtures for customers within our test facilities.
Yes, each motor will be tested against the specification and issued with a CoP.
This system is used in endurance racing, prototypes and GTs.